Our full-time employees are provided the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance, with the ability to choose between two distinct plans for individual and family benefits. Dependent coverage is available at the employee’s expense.
- Dental insurance, with dependent coverage available at the employee’s expense.
- Generous paid time off benefit, including eight paid holidays
- Long-term disability income insurance
- Life insurance with coverage of $50,000 for employee. Employee may purchase additional coverage at competitive rates, as well as dependent coverage.
- Worker’s compensation coverage
- Unemployment insurance coverage
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions after 1 year of employment. Employees may make voluntary contributions on the first of the month following their 60th day of employment. The plan offers choice, as well as the ability to self-direct investments, and also includes a loan provision.
- Reimbursement for applicable licensure expenses
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development activities
Contact our Human Resources Department for additional information at (928)757-8111.
Mohave Mental Health Clinic, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and opens employment to all regardless of disability, race, religion, color, creed, gender, age, or national origin.
Resumes/applications may be faxed directly to (928) 757-8705, or sent to our Administrative Offices at 3707 Stockton Hill Rd. Suite B., Kingman, AZ 86409.
Find a location near you.
If you’re experiencing a behavioral health crisis call: (888)757-8111 24/7 and you will be connected with a crisis counselor.